About Turner Holiday Park
With the Blackwood River right at your doorstep, Turner Holiday Park is the best holiday spot for fishing, boating, swimming and enjoying the picturesque surrounds of the river mouth. The park is within easy walking distance Augusta's town centre.
We offer clean and affordable camping and onsite accommodation. Camping options include shady, grassed powered and unpowered sites. Our onsite accommodation includes three Riverfront Chalets. An additional two chalets are under construction including an accessible chalet and another 2 bedroom family chalet.
New chalets coming soon
Things to do
- You can often see visiting dolphins cruising the river in front of the park. Large stingrays (over Summer) and pelicans are happy to share your catch of the day at the filleting tables.
- A ten minute walk along the river and through the dunes in the opposite direction will take you out to the beautiful Southern Ocean and its unspoiled beaches.
- The area is an easy access paradise for wind and kite surfers along the river mouth and for board surfers when the ocean swell is up.
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park forms the backdrop of the Park and wonderful bush tracks can be started right from the park office.
- Take a walk around Augusta's town centre.
- 10 Fire pits (bring your own wood during fire permitted season)
- Electric BBQs
- Camper's Kitchen & Laundry facilities
- Four amenity blocks
- Disability accessible
Free 300mb Wifi daily
- Car storage available for Cape to Cape walkers, please call our office first.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed (Our sister park Flinders Bay Holiday Park accepts dogs)
- No personal generators are permitted to be used on site
- Campfire restrictions change at different times of the year. Please check status at our office.
- Quiet time from 9.30pm
23 March 2018
The walls are up & the windows are in! We've made good progress in the last few weeks. We plan to have them finished by mid-December.
Book online or over the phone. We still have some availability for December/January!
The new chalets...