About Turner Holiday Park
With the Blackwood River right at your doorstep, Turner Holiday Park is the best holiday spot for fishing, boating, swimming and enjoying the picturesque surrounds of the river mouth. The park is within easy walking distance Augusta's town centre.
Turner Holiday Park offers clean, affordable and inclusive accommodation for all types of travellers. Our campsites are situated in grassed, shady areas close to the beautiful Blackwood River and cater to everyone from tent-based campers through to caravan and luxury RV owners. We have powered and unpowered sites available – all permitting access to the park’s facilities including four amenity blocks, electric BBQs and a camp kitchen. For those who prefer the accommodation experience, we offer a variety of chalets. These include three riverfront chalets, an all-access chalet and a smaller two-bedroom chalet.
Things to do
- You can often see visiting dolphins cruising the river in front of the park. Large stingrays (over Summer) and pelicans are happy to share your catch of the day at the filleting tables.
- A ten minute walk along the river and through the dunes in the opposite direction will take you out to the beautiful Southern Ocean and its unspoiled beaches.
- The area is an easy access paradise for wind and kite surfers along the river mouth and for board surfers when the ocean swell is up.
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park forms the backdrop of the Park and wonderful bush tracks can be started right from the park office.
- Take a walk around Augusta's town centre.
- 10 Fire pits (bring your own wood during fire permitted season)
- Electric BBQs
- Camper's Kitchen & Laundry facilities
- Four amenity blocks
- Disability accessible
Free 500mb Wifi daily
- Car storage available for Cape to Cape walkers, please call our office first.
- Check in: Sites from 12pm & Chalets from 2pm Check out by 10am
- Sorry, no dogs allowed (Our sister park Flinders Bay Holiday Park accepts dogs)
- No personal generators are permitted to be used on site
- Campfire restrictions change at different times of the year. Please check status at our office.
- Quiet time from 9.30pm
18 January 2021
Accessibility at Turner Caravan Park has improved greatly with the construction of a universally accessible chalet and an upgraded all-access toilet-shower unit to one of the amenity blocks.
Shire of Augusta Margaret River Holiday Parks and Camping Ground Manager Hettie Enderes...